VISION: To firmly establish ourselves as a community church in Point Cook, growing and developing upward, inward and outward.
MISSION: Growing in love.
Our detailed beliefs are enshrined in our church constitution.
Below is a summary of our core beliefs.
1. The existence of one God in three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Bible.
3. The deity and incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God. His atoning death. His resurrection from the dead. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. The necessity to know salvation, of repentance towards God and of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The immediate work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of men and women, in their sanctification, and in their preservation to the heavenly Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The second coming of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead and the final judgment of all people by the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The two ordinances of the Lord Jesus Christ, namely Baptism and the Lord's Supper (Communion).
8. The importance of sharing the gospel message in word and deed.
Below are some downloadable flyers that may be of interest to you, if you have any further questions please contact us and we would love to chat more.